Question
Posted by: Candy | 2010/02/03

Always tired!

Hi Doc,
I am finding that I am constantly tired. Last year I figured that it was just because I needed a holiday and was under some stress, but I have now had a 3 week holiday and my doctor put me on a mild anti-depressant to help with the stress but I am still finding that I can hardly drag myself out of bed in the mornings. I am getting enough sleep, I go to bed between 10pm and 11pm every night and wake up at about 06:30am and am eating well and I just cannot understand where this is coming from. I am lethargic all day at work and battle to set my mind on something and actually get it done. Please help.

Hallo Candy
Please let your doctor do a full medical check up and look at your thyroid functions, full blood count, iron levels, liver and kidney functions. There are many conditions that can cause tiredness.See also
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/003088.htm

3
Posted by: John | 2010/02/08

I have a constant itch in my groin area. There is no rash or red marks or anything. Just the itching gets really bad and then I have to scratch on such a sensitive part and sometimes when I am amongst other people. What can be the cause?
Please help.

Reply to John
Posted by: C | 2010/02/03

I have the same problem. been to doc last week, did some blood tests and ECG, nothing wrong. not anaemic, thyroid working correct etc. Still don' t know what is wrong or how to correct. Please help.

Reply to C
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/02/03

Hallo Candy

Reply to cyberdoc