Question
Posted by: lebogang | 2010/01/20

always tired

I need your help, I go to bed at around 9pm every night &  I wake up at 6:45 am. But i' m always tired. I sleep throughout the night &  I never wake up to go to the loo. So I don' t understand what' s making me tired.I m a 29 year old female.

Hallo Lebogang
There are many reasons for tiredness. One should first exclude physical causes like anemia, underactive thyroid, diabetes, side effects of medication or vitamin shortages etc. Other causes could be depression and burn out. Please go for a medical check up at your doctor.

2
Posted by: J. | 2010/01/20

I am not a doctor, but I wanted to share what happened to me.

I had the same thing, always sleeping, sometimes the whole day, seldom waking, and within a hour of being awake I would be tired again. But not just tired, tired as if I have not slept for a week AT ALL.

Went to the doctor and established I was anemic and that I had an iron difficiency which was pretty bad. Went to the hospital for .5 a day, got iron supplements via IV and I was as good as new in plus minus 2 weeks.

Might be worth your while to go and check it out.

Reply to J.
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/20

Hallo Lebogang

Reply to cyberdoc