Question
Posted by: patata | 2009/12/01

always tired

i am always tired at work even when i sleep more than 8hours a night, mostly when i smoke im nausious and when i eat i went for a pregnancy blood test it was negative. i also get light headaches and loose consentration my colleuges says i am pail and dont look myself. do you have a doctor that maybe can help me with my problem i am in the East Rand and dont have medical aid.

Please post to CyberDoc.

2

Please post to CyberDoc.

If the pregnancy test is negative then you' re probably not pregnant

Being tired can be various things - one of them good be blood sugar. You should probably do some blood tests to look at sugar, a full blood count etc. I' m sure they do these at government hospitals but CyberDoc would probably know better?