Question
Posted by: patat | 2009/12/01

always tired

i am always tired at work even when i sleep more than 8hours a night, mostly when i smoke im nausious and when i eat i went for a pregnancy blood test it was negative. i also get light headaches and loose consentration my colleuges says i am pail and dont look myself. do you have a doctor that maybe can help me with my problem i am in the East Rand and dont have medical aid.

Hallo Patat
Any GP in your area will be able to help you. You may need to get tested for anemia, underactive thyroid, Iron deficiency or a peptic ulcer. If you don't have medical aid, going to your nearest provincial hospital will be the cheapest option.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/01

Hallo Patat

Reply to cyberdoc