Question
Posted by: Just me | 2009/10/27

Always the same

Dear CS,
I am so tired of reading and hearing excercise and eat healthy, over and over.
I am disabled (but not in a wheechair) and find it difficult to excercise, therefore I have no interest in it.
Although I work a full day I don' t earn a lot of money and therefore cannot afford to eat healthy food.
I am about 10kg over weight, is it really such an issue? I almost feel like I am a criminal because I don' t excercise and can' t afford expensive healthy food!
Sorry I just needed to get that out of my system!

I understand entirely. I, too, am disabled, but not in a whelchair, and find it very difficult to exercise. And its a pity more Gyms don't provide facilties, subsidy and special time for the disabled to exercise. And a healthy diet is almost inevitably a more expensive one, and the government does nothing about that.
That doesn't alter the fact that good diet and exercise IS good for us.
Don't pay attention to the Skinny Mafia who have never in their lives achieved anything except skinniness, and don't let their prancin and preaching stop us continuing to try to work out at least a healthier diet and a healthier exercise plan

1