Question
Posted by: heila | 2010/03/09

always sweating in my face

hi
i think i have a problem, i am constantly sweating in my face, i i walk ,eat, doing gardening and even prepare dinner, i am sweating lik its not funny!
and i am dry under my arms and elsewhere, just my face.
is it hormonal or what, please this is not nice, i cant wear make-up even anymore as i am always wet in my face? please help!!!!!!!

Hallo Heila
It could be hormonal if you are near your fifties. It could also be a condition called hyperhidrosis. Let your doctor check your esterogen levels if needed otherwise ask him to prescribe something like Probanthine for you to reduce the sweating.

2
Posted by: heila | 2010/03/18

the problem is i am only turning 23!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what else can be the problem,
correct me if i am wrong? isnt estrogen also something to do with being able to get pregnant, cause thats another problem for me, i am of the 2 month injection now for a year, and me and my fiance are having unprotected sex like crazy in any way possible ,trying all the remedies, but we just cant get pregnant, maybe there can be a link between the sweat and this issue?
please explain...?

Reply to heila
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/03/09

Hallo Heila

Reply to cyberdoc