Question
Posted by: Ree | 2012/11/20

always sleepy

My Fiance is always sleepy, whenever he sits down, whever he is he sleeps, he sometimes sleeps when we are busy chatting at home, at first i thought he was tired but this happens even if he had enough rest, is this okay

Expert ImageSleep Expert

No this is certainly not OK. If he is that sleepy, it means he is getting either too little quantity of sleep, or else bad quality of sleep.

Being so sleepy puts him at very high risk of motor vehicle accidents. You need to drag him - kicking and screaming if necessary - to a sleep doctor who, I am sure, will be able to make a huge change in his life.