Question
Posted by: Blonde | 2009-09-29

Always sick

Hi there,

At the beginning of the month I got bronchitis (first time i was sick this year) and went to the doctor who diagnosed me and gave me antibiotics. i finished them and got better. A week later I got an abysses and had to get more antibiotics. last week i started getting sick again but managed to fight it off and was left with a tight chest and bad cough. I now woke up this morning with a sore inflamed throat and a progressively sore neck. As the day goes on i am feeling worse.

What i would like to know is why my immune system is not ' working'  and if it can be related to stress and worry that I am now sick the fourth time this month?

Blonde

It can be related to stress but I suggest that you consult an internal specialist to do blood tests to evaluate your immune system.