Posted by: Bobelina | 2009-09-14

Always sick

I am so sick and tired of being sick and tired I dont know where to turn anymore. In 2006 i had decortation of the lung after phnemonia 3 operations, nearly died. Every winter i nearly die. It starts as flu then bronchitis and then phnemonia - ive changed gp' s because they give me the one after the other meds and they don' t help i end up going to the E.N.T. which ends up sending me to a thorasic surgeon.

Last time a month ago i had to neubulize myself and and...i am so gatvol of always being sick.

I have flu again - f knows from what because i don' t go out with wet hair , i dress warm i look after myself.

I am 43 years old and obese. But i have always been obese and use to joke i am fat and florishing. But i cant like like this. Who do I go and see ? What do I do?

Hi Bobelina
I think you are a candidate that should take a flu vaccination and pneumonia vaccination each year! Some people are just more prone to getting upper respiratory infections, and being stressed or run down can easily trigger such an infection. It may also help to boost your immunity by taking something like Viral choice C / Immunoboost. Underlying allergies can also cause you to get infections like colds and flu easier. YOu can also ask your doctor to give you a gamma immunoglobulin injection in the beginning of winter to boost your antibody level.