Posted by: Riese | 2009-03-10

Always Nauseous

I have been nauseous this last few days since last week . I thought it was because I never eat breakfast in the morning, but now I do and I' m still nauseous even after I eat. Is it maybe because I sit in front of the computer at work all day, or because I' m stressed (even though I don' t feel all that stressed)?
I' m not pregant - that I know for sure. Do I have a shortage of something in my diet?

I suggest that you consult your doctor for blood tests, to determine the cause of your constant nausea. He/she will also have to exclude chronic upper gastro-intestinal irritation. You can also request a prescription for drugs to ease the nausea in the interim.

Please remember that a balanced diet with three meals and two snacks is very essential to stabilise your blood sugar levels. Abnormal levels can lead to headaches, nausea, tremours and malaise.