Question
Posted by: Zee | 2010-07-13

Always in the mood

I''m a lady of 32. We''ve been married for 10 years. The thing is I''m ALWAYS horny. I''ll do it anywhere, anytime (with my husband). The thing is, he cannot keep up. How do I handle this?

Dear Zee,

Non-complimentary sexual desire in couples is very common. In fact it is very rare that you will find two people in a sexual relationship, especially in a long term relationship, desiring sex equally frequently and always at the same time.

You more often fins one partner with a higher sex drive than the other, and that som people desire sex more often in the morning, others at night etc. Also in a partnership it is also common that both may also not be equally adventurous and explorative in their sexual expression.

The common myth is that it is always the male partner with the higher sex drive and the female partner with the lower sex drive. This is not true.

How to handle it? Firstly accept that this challenge is common and not necessarily indicative of a "sexual dysfunction". Open, honest, mature communication is also helpful and important. This could lead to a mutual understanding and agreement and where needed some comprises either way. The assistance of a sex therapist in having these discussions may be helpful should the couple struggle with it.

Then the use of masturbation and fantasy as additional sexual outlet may also he icorporated.

5
Posted by: just a guy | 2010-07-15

Man he is lucky, usually the other way around. I hope he appreciates it. Get yourself some toys for when he can''t up, use them in front of him, may just get him to rise to the occasion again.
Lucky buggar

Reply to just a guy
Posted by: lola | 2010-07-14

buy him muthi, it will work!

Reply to lola
Posted by: XXX | 2010-07-14

It is pretty normal for two consenting partners to have different levels of horniness.All you have to do is compromise,men usually take a bit longer to get ready for another session.Don''t push him too hard as it can put him off.
In need,why not masturbate!

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Zee | 2010-07-13

No I''m not on the Pill. But I was on the pill 6 years ago for 2 years and I still had this. An above average appetite - that''s just right!

Reply to Zee
Posted by: minky | 2010-07-13

r u on the contraceptive pill? if not maybe that is why when on pill most woman hate sex and when not on it well lets just say you have then an above average appetite for the deed, enjoy!

Reply to minky