Question
Posted by: ISIS | 2010/01/07

Always hungry, not pregnant

Hi Dr Breedt. Hope you' re well.
I' m 23, female, never had any serious medical scares. I' ve been constantly hungry lately. Sometimes I choose to ignore it but I end up getting these pains in my stomach (more upper than lower) and headaches (mostly happens when I' m about to go to bed and usually wakes me up in the morning). I know i' m not pregnant cause I' ve gotten my last two periods, on time and they were normal.
What could the problem be???
Thank you for your time :-)

Hallo Isis
a feeling of hunger could be a sign of a peptic ulcer or gastritis (inflammation of the stomach lining) or over production of insulin. I think you should let your doctor have a look at your tummy and also test your fasting bloodsugar and insulin levels.

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/11

Hallo Isis

Reply to cyberdoc