Question
Posted by: Zola | 2010/10/22

Always hungry for SEX

Am having a problem if it is the 1, I love to have sex very much I wish I can do it everyday but my Husband always says NO not today but it was him who use to ask for it even during the day and that is when I get used to it but now he is like NO not today &  what I find out he is cheating maybe am no longer good is sex life anymore Pls help what to do to satify him this is a fourth week now.

Dear Zola,

The challenge you and your husband are facing is not about you satisfying him sexually at this moment. If he is have an extra marital affair I would sugges couples counseling as the option to consider.

7
Posted by: mapho | 2010/11/08

nami i have the same problem of always wanting sex

Reply to mapho
Posted by: KieKie | 2010/10/25

Buy a vibrator and help yourself

Reply to KieKie
Posted by: Jubba | 2010/10/22

agree, buy a vibrator and use it in bed while next to him and moan like u never moaned b4.lol

Reply to Jubba
Posted by: Nice Guy | 2010/10/22

Just buy a vibrator and be fine

Reply to Nice Guy
Posted by: @Anon | 2010/10/22

U are a disgusting creature who should die today!

Reply to @Anon

Then you must also cheat.

Posted by: Sexologist | 2010/10/22

Dear Zola,

Reply to Sexologist