Posted by: Sam | 2009-09-17

Always hunger feelings that make me feel nauseous

Another question I have if you don' t mind.
Every morning on my way to work I have these intense hunger pangs, as if I did not have anything to eat in ages.
It really makes me feel nauseous, so much so, I can' t concentrate on driving. I am not pregnant. This has been going on now for almost 2 months. I can eat my weetbixes at 8 and by 10 I am starving again. I am actually this way through the whole day and it bothers me alot. I weigh 63 kg and is 1,63 metres tall.

Dear Sam
This is another symptom of excess acid production. Because it seems to me that you have not yet had a medical checkup, I would recommend one ASAP because you may also have ulcers.
Please see your dr as soon as you can.