Question
Posted by: sexy mama | 2009/10/28

always horny

hi,
doing a great job here.
I am a 32 year old wife and mom to three young kids.My hubby does' nt touch me at all,we hardly have sex,its almost as if he' s having it somewhere else or masturbating.Am not proud of it and don' t judge me but i recently started seeing someone and the sex is fantastic,we can' t see each other often cos'  he' s also married.My point is the sex am having with this person is sooo good,thats all i ever think about,sex is what occupies my mind like 90% of the time and am always horny.i need answers pls,why my hubby refuses to have sex with me?????

It is quite common that if the food at home is not sufficient that you find other ways and means to get it – take outs is one way. The affair is obviously providing you with some gratification, but does not address the concerns and lack of sexual intimacy between you and your husband. Your current solution furthermore is not constructive for you, your lover, your family and his family in the long run. If you want your relationship with your husband to change the assistance of a psychologist should be called in. The lack of sexual intimacy could have several reasons and should be explored. You as a couple should determine how you can or want to move forward.

You are also welcome to contact our helpline – 0860100262 where you could be assisted to get in touch with a therapist as close a possible to you.

Furthermore you are welcome to visit the following website for any more sexual health information and assignments that could be helpful: www.sexualhealth.co.za

2
Posted by: sexologist | 2009/10/29

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Noname | 2009/10/28

What if you husband having sex would someone else . And you not getting sex from him so you get from someone else . Wat will happen to that mans wife. Speak to your husband he might be stressed or sickness . Communication key to success . Think wat your action can cause

Reply to Noname