Posted by: Laughter is the best medicine | 2009-06-30

Always happens. Post 4598

My bf and his ex are fighting with each other because I am suddenly in the picture. I' m trying hard not to let it get to me but I am starting to have doubts now. Why now?? Don' t I deserve a little bit of happiness for a change as well.

I understand their relationship was complicated because there were so many issues with his parents not liking her at all and the fact that she was childish at times with her moods.

I want to leave things at this stage. Why should it be the 3 of us?

Why are you "suddenly in the picture" if he's your Ex ? Of course you deserve some happiness, but you're u nlikely to get any by creating unhappiness for others. Why not move on and start afresh ?