Posted by: dominique | 2012-11-19

always dizzy and tired

hey i wonder if you can help iam tired all of the time and always dizzy. i get ( hart kloppe) my heart beats faster then it sould sometimes. like last week i was sitting watching tv and all of the sudden it fell if my heart was going to jump out of my chest so fast it was going. and im dizzy the hole time i can just sit and all of the sudden every thing is spinnning a round me. pleas do you know what is wrong with me and do you have advice for me

Expert ImageNatural health

You need to firstly check your blood pressure and iron levels as both can be contributing to your symptoms. Another possible cause could be a thyroid imbalance. A practitioner will get to the root of the problem.

Kind regards
Dr DEbbie