Question
Posted by: c | 2008/10/28

ALTO aka C aka not antoinette

Dear CS

I refer to " not Bob' s girlfriend"  and you reply thereto.

I do not regularly post on this site but do from time to time spend time and read postings and SOMETIMES respond to it.

I said to CPM what I did because she seemed to be extremely hatefull towards the other (also) disabled child. I' ve got a disabled niece and are fully aware of all their difficulties and therefore, could not believe that some-one could act like CPM. However, I would surely not take part in any discussions on this group again as it seems that some are allowed to speak their minds (however nasty they may be towards disabled children) and some may not.

Thanks.

I understand your point of view, especially with the background of your personal experience. Mabe if you had expressed your point of view just a bit more fullt, as you have in this message, and so as to make the broader and more general pojt more clear, rather than having it appear as more of a personal snipiong, it would have been more effective. I hope you will continue to contribute vigorously and even more effectively to future discussions

1
Posted by: manda | 2008/10/28

of what post are we talking about here

Reply to manda