Question
Posted by: anon | 2010/09/09

also bloated

i am also always bloated, i try to eat less/no bread and pies, i rarely drink coke of drinks with gas in, my b movement is very slow,good=1-2 a day, bad=1every week, i drink probiflora 9strain and this helps, i drink alot of water, i have to go to extremes to lose weight around my stomach, like detox, what i do is i eat my bran flakes with only 2 sugars and low fat or full cream milk, 1-2 cups of coffee or tea a day, which gets things going. i am moving/walking around alot, oh and my breath always smells bad, but i regularly brush, wash and floss and chew gum. What could this be and what do you recommend I do to lessen the bloating and lose weight around my stomach, and to get my breath to not smell so bad. (i can small my own breath, that''s how bad it is)

Dear Also Bloated
As I mentioned to a previous Reader, it is important to first of all have a medical checkup to see what is causing your bloating and at the same time why your breath smells so bad( the 2 conditions could be related or due to separate causes). Once we know if you suffer from irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) or ulcers, gallstones, etc (for the bloating) and/or have infected tonsils, bad teeth, sinusitis (for the bad breath), then we can make dietary changes. So for your own sake, Please have a checkup and also ask the dr about the breath problem.
Take care

2
Posted by: anon | 2010/09/10

thank you

Reply to anon

Dear Also Bloated
Take care