Question
Posted by: problem child | 2010/05/19

alot of stress

hi doc. i am going crazy, i have chest pains and sick with heart condition, i am fat, and ugly and every day on earth is getting worse. i think about death all the time, i am worried that with my heart i might not wake up in the morning, or just fall down anywhere and get heart attack, i am so afraid of dying cause i only am 23 years old, i also want to get married and have kids and live good and long life, but i think with all my stress im gonna die young anyway, my mother said i must not let it bother me but it does, i think that i am going to die any moment this is very bad now as i dont even want to work anymore, and i dont want to loose my job as its govermental and i earn big money, just need help!!!!
i cant carry on like this..?

Sounds like the major problem here is that you have an unfairly awful opinion of yourself. Stressing yourself isn't good for you, whether or not you have a heart condition. You need to be sure you get exact information from your cardiologist about the exact state of your heart, what you should and shouldn't do, and to get the risk into perspective - I suspect you may be over-estimating the risks. And it sounds as though you have an anxiety disorder ( which will give you safe but possibly alarming symptoms like a rapid pulse, giving you something to get unnecessarily further anxious about. So do see a psychologist for an assessment and diagnosis, and counselling of the CBT ( COgnitive-behaviour Therapy ) form which will teach you to control your anxieties and live comfortably and more cheerfully

3
Posted by: problem child | 2010/05/19

thanx doc, it feels as if you can read me exactly.
things is just what do you do in a case like mine, if you dont have the finances to see doc, cause they are expensive..?

happiness, i have tried loosing weigh forever,doc said i must exersice and eat fruits. doing that but get tired too quickly..
guess im gonna die then..?

Reply to problem child
Posted by: Happiness | 2010/05/19

A friend of mine had the symptoms you are mentioning including dying and leaving her child behind. She decided to exercise and lose weight since she was not happy about herself image either. After losing a few kgs the symptoms started to dissappear and now its like she never had them. Maybe you should also give it a try.

Reply to Happiness