Question
Posted by: Desparate | 2010/01/14

Alone &  Sad

for the past few months i have been having terrible mood swings and have been crying for the last little thing and have been feeling very sad and alone and empty. Im very irritated and have no " lus"  for people or even to do anything. I also dont have an appetite, i do eat regulary but not worried if i dont eat for the day. I rather want to come home and just be at home, dont have energy to go out with friends or even family. They have said that i should go onto Evening primrose oil tablets but i need to know if this is going to help me as i am very desperate as i am hurting people around me that cares for me.Please help!!!

Thuis sounds very like a Depression, which is likely to respond very well to treatment, by antidepressant meds or CBT counselling. best to see a psychiatrist, or at least a very good GP, for a proper assessment and a discussion of treatment options.
I am confidebnt that you could be feeling a great deal better within a month or so, if you get the proper help you deserve

2
Posted by: Brit | 2010/01/14

Hi Desparate,

I can realllllyyyyy sympathise with you. Have the same thing as well, and its horrible . Believe me you are not alone. My GP put me on Cilift and it really worked for me, and didnt find it addictive.

Good luck and keep strong

Reply to Brit