Question
Posted by: Helen | 2009/07/24

alone

Thank you so much for your speedy responce. I have considered seeing someone, but because I find it very difficult to talk about myself I have never taken that step. Please could you advise me as to where or whom I could contact in the Durbanville (Cape town) area.

You should find that any properly trained shrink or counsellor will be easy to talk with, and will soon help you to feel comfortable about doing so. I can't keep track ofm individual shrinks, but two sources that can help nationally --- FAMSA can recommend several counsellors near you, and the Anxiety / Depression support Group , number on this page, can also recomend some shrinks in your area