Question
Posted by: Adele | 2010/10/05

Aloe

Good day doc.
What do you think of adding Aloe tablets to once vitimans for general health. I hear it can only do one good. Especially the digestive system.

Dear Adele
If you don't develop any side-effects (diarrhoea for example) from using aloe tablets then I suppose you could use them. However, if you find that you are developing negative side-effects then please stop using the aloe tablets. Just because they are made from plants and advertised as 'natural and safe' does not mean that all individuals will be able to use them safely.

1

Dear Adele