Posted by: uncormfortable | 2011-06-03

almost white / clear discharge

good day,

i have this problem where almost anytime in the day i have this almost white / clear discharge. even times when i dont want to urinate and it makes me feel uncomfortable. is this something serious. i am 29 yrs old and have 1 child.....

Please refer to the following detailed link about a discharge (when it is normal, a yeast infection, bacterial vaginitis or and STD):

Once you have read the above article and there are signs of concern, I suggest that you consult your doctor.

Posted by: Sue | 2011-06-03

If the discharge does not smell bad, then it is usually nothing to worry about. If it smells bad, then you could have an infection.
Women tend to have discharge in different consistancies through the month - some days more than others, depending on your cycle.

Reply to Sue