Question
Posted by: Johan | 2008-11-12

Almost impossible to keep fit

Hello! It' s difficult for me to keep fit. I have very big, low-hanging balls (they hang 21,5cm from where they attach to my body on a warm day and lower when I sweat). This makes it difficult for me to do any activity, even when I wear undies. Please help, what do you suggest I do?

HI Johan

A more supportive jock-strap, perhaps. I am not sure, I have to admit, but I think you have to consider that option, to try to figure out how to combat the specific problem. I am sorry to not be able to help more specifically, but that's really all I can suggest.