Question
Posted by: jenny | 2009-08-11

almost 2 months off pill missed period

I' m almost 2 months off the pill the first day of my last period was 30/06/09 but I left the pill and had spotting starting 12/07/09 I since then did not have my period, I did a home test 07/08/09 but was neg? Can I be pregnant or could it still be the defects of stopping the pill? if I' m pregnant I' m not in much of a hurry to go to a gino but if not I should rather go because I' m scared something is wrong. should I rather just go see a gino?

It is probably still due to stopping the Pill.Give it a bit longer before ssing a doctor.