Question
Posted by: Renee | 2012/10/15

Alli weightloss pill

Dear Diet Doc, I used Alli in the past with great success, but the past 6 months I am unable to get it in pharmacies. Has it been recalled?

Dear Renee
I am not aware of the fact that Alli has been recalled, but then we have not received any post for more than 3 weeks! I can only suggest that you ask your pharmacist and if there is a problem with the supply of Alli, then ask him/her if you can use Xenical instead. Both Allie and Xenical contain orlistat. You can also phone GlaxoSmithKline who manufacture Alli on: (011) 745-6000 to check up on what has happened to this medication.

1

Dear Renee