Question

Alli - weight loss product

Hi there,

I would like to know if Alli will actually help me to lose some weight or will it only help when you eat fatty food?

I only need to lose about 7kg''''s and I am already eating 90% healthy and I am exercising.

Dear Alli
Alli which is another version of Xenical or orlistat, prevents the uptake of fat from the diet thus reducing your total energy intake and promoting weightloss. If you are already eating a very-low-fat diet then it will probably not help to take such a product. Why don't you first try losing those 7 kg with an energy-reduced diet and your exercise. For an example of an energy-reduced, low-fat, high-fibre diet (click on 'DietnFood' at the top of this page, then on 'Healthy Diets' and then on 'Slimming Diet' for a copy of such a diet). Make sure that you increase your energy output by concentrating on aerobic or cardio exercise (running, jogging, skipping, cycling, swimming, join a gym or Walk for Life) and try to do about 30 min a day.

1

Dear Alli