Question
Posted by: ss | 2009-09-22

alli diet pill

Can you please tell me if the alli diet pill is available in south africa??

Dear SS
According to one of my other Readers, the Alli diet pill does not seem to be available in SA just yet. I suggested to her that she could try searching the Internet to find a company that is prepared to mail it to her. I don't however, know what will happen when it arrives in SA and if the postal authorities will make the person who has ordered such a product to pay import tax or even permit that person to receive a medical product by mail.

1
Posted by: John | 2009-09-23

As far I can see, you can just as well follow DietDoc' s low fat diet. And exercise!

Reply to John