Posted by: KHUMBUZILE | 2011-07-06

i have this problem i don''t know if its an allergy or what,i started since i was young but now its getting worse especially in winter,i can''t walk fast even if its a short distance, can''t wear sandals, cannot drive on a gravel, i''ve got a problem at the gym when doing some exercises especially on bicyles and trademills aerobics where i have to move my body very fast, i end up scratching myself and sometimes i end up feel like vomiting, i once use allergex tabs but they not helping, to me winter time is the worst time of the year, can i get some medication from over the counter or do i need to see a doctor, anything that course friction on my body is a problem, can''t even carry a clash bag for a long time cause it rubs me and then il start scratching myself, we''ve got a relay at work so i need to try and walk but i need something that can help and calm this monster down, please! just imagine, im age 34, weigh 70kg and its a shame that i can''t even run just because of this.

Expert ImageOrthopaedic Specialist Forum

you should consult a dermatologist to examine you for what sounds to be an allergic skin problem