Posted by: Shiela | 2009/07/16

allergy to semen?

Is it possible to be allergic to semen. Everytime after sex, if my husband has come inside me my vagina burns and swells up.

Not what you were looking for? Try searching again, or ask your own question
Our expert says:
Expert ImageSexologist

Nope- no allergy to semen recorded - could be allergic to may other things though , lubricans, intmate sprays etc.

The information provided does not constitute a diagnosis of your condition. You should consult a medical practitioner or other appropriate health care professional for a physical exmanication, diagnosis and formal advice. Health24 and the expert accept no responsibility or liability for any damage or personal harm you may suffer resulting from making use of this content.

Our users say:
Posted by: Ja | 2009/07/17

XXX if there was a Karma count here you deserve one. There are many products you can use.

Reply to Ja
Posted by: XXX | 2009/07/16

I had exactly the same problem and still do but it' s better now that I' m controlling it. The first time I had sex, my bfd used a condom but the next morning i was on fire and that continued for days. Then I found out that my pH in my vagina didn' t agree with the lubrication of the condom and I simply had thrush. The same thing would happen without a condom everytime my bfd came inside me. I went to the gynae after experiencing infections all the time and he said I have polycystic ovary syndrome. You might wanna read up about thrush and polycystic ovary syndrome. I found that also every time I had my period, the blood would cause burning as if my vaginal fluids weren' t acidic enough (vagina suppose to be acidic to fight of foreign bodies and prevent infections). What I suggest is to get a vaginal cream for thrush and use it after sex and not forgetting to pee to avoid bladder infections that somtimes do happen. It worked for me and there are days where I don' t even use the cream anymore, but have it handy...hope this helps

Reply to XXX
Posted by: Shiela | 2009/07/16

Doesn' t help if you' re trying to get pregnant, now does it?

Reply to Shiela
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/07/16

Try using condoms and your problem will disappear.

Reply to Anonymous

Have your say

Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.
Thanks for commenting! Your comment will appear on the site shortly.