Posted by: Regi | 2009-09-22

I think I have an allergy , but I don' t know what I' m allergic to.
I sometimes wake up with a swollen lip, or swollen eye. it' s not painful but swollen and it will get back to normal during the day. sometimes I' ll feel itchy on my body and when I scrach it gets swollen. I went to 2 different doctors and the tablets they gave me did not work.

Hallo Regi
It also sounds like an allergy to me - maybe you should keep a diary of what you eat/drink for a week to see if there are any relationships to food. Usually one would try an antihistamin like Phenergan or Deselex, and if this does not help, add a cortisone. You probably need to take an antihistamine daily, preventatively - go for the ones that does not make you sleepy like Loratidine. You can also see a dermatologist - preferably when you have the symptoms.