Posted by: jean | 2009-03-20

when i was pregnant i drank some of that dairy fruit mix juice (Cabana) and my throat closed up, my glands swelled up too. It was very instant and didnt last long, after I stopped drinking it. I tried it a few days later and it had the same effect. It had never happened again, and not since having my baby.
I also had very sensitive skin when i was pregnant and developed rashes easily. Again, after having my baby, this stopped too. I dont have any allergies or sensitive skin normally.
My boy is quite allergic with eczema, adenoids (cats and has seasonal allergy problem) but its under control now (he is 2.5yrs old) (family members on both sides have these allergies - I also only breastfed for 4days after giving birth)
Were my allergic reactions during pregnancy because of the allergies he has now? How does this happen?

Your allergic reactions during pregnance will not have anything to do with the allergies your son is suffering from. He in fact will have inherited his allergies from you or his father (you have a clear history of allergies).

Posted by: jean | 2009-03-24

then he must have developed his allergies from his father, as like I have mentioned, the only time I had allergies was when I was pregnant with him. I am normally not an allergic person at all.

Reply to jean