Posted by: Cila De Caprio | 2011-10-20

Allergies, sinusitis and frequent infections

I am asking on behalf of a colleague who has exhausted her sick leave alotment and her medical aid for the year by July. She has allergies and chronic sinusitis and has had several throat infections, bladder infections, colds and flus this year. She is off sick every couple of weeks at present. Her GP keeps giving her a nasal spray and antihistamines, but obviously not solving the cause of the symptoms.

I believe by changing her diet she can go a long way towards healing. She eats mostly carbs, very little protein, a lot of processed and high sugar foods and virtually no fruit and veg. She also consumes approximately 2l of Coke a day. She''s been to a dietician, but made no changes to her lifestyle and proceeded to be booked off on two seperate occasions following this consultation.

We are in urgent need of advice as she cannot be off sick anymore without putting her job security in jeopardy.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

Expert ImageNatural health

i think you know what she needs to do - but has is she ready to take responsibility for her own health. carbs create mucous. Her bowel movement is probably not the best either - so her sinus has to start the elimination process. Most sinus problems are linked to gut health. She needs to clean her diet up. no sugar, dairy or wheat.

Kind regards
Dr Debbie