Posted by: bubu | 2013-01-11

allergies and headaches

I''m 24 years old and allergic to all fruits and suffer from headaches..I get reactions when seasons change or touching peaches or grass.My eyes get itchy or get swollen.But something strange happened when i was at the park, my right eye started getting itchy and i started rubbing it and as it persisted i rinsed my face with water and there was a a layer inside my eye,it was at the coner of my eye..It was like a bubble with water inside and it was moving,it was meatish.I went home drank lots of water and slept early and my eye was back to normal...should i be concerned or maybe it was stress related its hot nowadays and i sleep at 1am coz im always on the net..

Expert ImageHeadache expert

Dear Bubu,

I only deal with headaches, and do not know enough about allergies to give you a well-informed answer. Please consult a specialist in allergies.