Posted by: Douw de Klerk | 2010-10-15

allergies and eye swelling

I have on a previous occasion received an e mail about allergies and it was said not to self diagnose, rather do blood tests, i did and nothing has showing up, small amount of house dust and that''s it. But i have noticed when i eat meats i swole up under the eyes and it looks baggie, at the same time when i eat wild bore meat, nothing, another problem i have is eating and my food just rushes out with in 5 min of eating and i must visit the loo, sometimes as in a rush, other foods not so fast....i have approached doctors and giving me tabs and drinking it , it is not helping, now i noticed i have started itching all over at times and scratching this itch my skin swells up....please help here

Expert ImageSinus Expert

You need to see an allergologist. Food allergy is difficult to diagnose and a comprehensive history and some tests are necessary.