Question
Posted by: CGReid | 2012-09-26

Allergies

I suffer from hayfever throughout the year, but this time of year it is really bad. Added to the blocked, yet runny nose, I itch all over. Nothing helps. I have tried most of the medications on the market, antihistamines, cortisone and just about every natural product that I can found. I can''t sleep at night as breathing is difficult. I am so tired, I am struggling to concentrate at work, and very moody. I have been to various doctors and specialists, but they just prescribe different medication or nasal sprays, which only work or a week or two, then back to step one. I can''t anymore. I am in constant facial pain. Please advise on who I can see that specialises in this type of treatment.

I suggest that you consult an allergy specialist to investigate if it is possible to treat the allergy by over stimulating your immune system. You can consult an ENT specialist and request a sinus operation to clear your sinusses. The ENT specialist will be able to advise if an operation is viable. You can ask your doctor for a prescription for Aterax, as this works well for a general pruritis/itching all over the body.