Posted by: Paalini Naidoo | 2011-05-31

Hi i have recently been developing allergies to almost everything that i eat, i never had a problem before. i am 33 yrs old with asthma. my allergies are getting worse and they effect my throat and mouth. could this possibly be a case of angioderma, where my body is producing too mush of hestamines?

Angioderma does develop if you experience severe allergies. I suggest that you consult an allergy specialist, in order to identify the spesific allergens and then treatment can be directed to the spesific cause. You can try using Celestamine tablets when you have a severe reaction. The Epipen should be kept with you, in case you develop anaphylaxis, due to an allergen.

These products will have to be prescribed to you by your doctor.