Question
Posted by: Chanty | 2011/02/03

Allergies

Good Day

I periodically get hives all over my body due to allergies (tested). My GP put me on Telfast 180 everyday and then on those days that my rash gets really bad she gives me 16mg Medrol. Unfortunately, I cant take Medrol all the time and she suggested I see a specialist. Can you recommend someone on the East Rand, close to the Benoni area?

Hallo Chanty
Go to www.medpages.co.za, click on Free search at the bottom Right and search for dermatologists in your area. Unfortunately I don't have anyone specific I can recommend.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2011/02/03

Hallo Chanty