Question
Posted by: nisha | 2010/11/18

allergies

my tests prove dat my IGE levels are in the 1000''s instead of the normal bet 0 to 65.

i am highly allergic and my skin breaks out into little bite like marks which resemble mosquito bites. when my clothes touch my body, the marks tend to becum lines. highly itchy. on my back, around my neck, my arms. iv had this condition since i was 21...im now in my 40''s...im on histamines now and agin, but cant seem tofind anyting to help...

Expert ImagePharmacist

Which antihistamines have you tried? Have you recently consulted your doc on this? There are long-term anti-allergy injections avilable that may also help a lot.

All the best!

1
Posted by: pharmacist | 2010/11/22

All the best!

Reply to pharmacist