Question
Posted by: Jocelyne Madumo | 2010/05/04

Allergies

I develop staff that feel like worms, snakes, ticks, eggs and other insects that sometimes bites on my head. I have used special shampoos, creams and drops presribed by the doctor to get rid of these to no avail, used allegex which helped get rid of some of the staff but not on a permanent basis, I have consulted a entereologist, a dermatologist and a clinical psychologist who all prescribed medication for me but nothing has helped. These things get more and worse when it is raining or when it is cloudy, i can do nothing but sit and feel them getting produced more and more. Please help me!!!!!

Hallo Jocelyne
This is called Formication and if you don't have any skin lesions or signs of dermatitis could be a sign of anxiety disorder. It can also be caused by diabetes, menopause, infections like Syphylis, and be a side effect of medication like Ritalin, Prozac and withdrawal from alcohol and amphetamine.
Please ask your GP to check your blood for diabetes, low esterogen levels and/or syphylis if you think you could be at risk of an infection.

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/05/04

Hallo Jocelyne