Question
Posted by: josie | 2010/04/19

allergies

I have chronic phlegm. I am a 59yr old woman who needs to spit because I am choking on a blob of phlegm continuously. I have in the last week had a skin allergy and blood test that both proved negative. My doctor says that my nose is diabolical in terms of red and swelling inside and I blow it non stop. What kind of allergy should I be tested for?

Hallo Josie
What kind of allergy it is, is probably not that important, what is important is that you get anti-allergy treatment. I think you should probably see an ENT specialist.
dr Bets

1
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/04/19

Hallo Josie
dr Bets

Reply to cyberdoc