Question
Posted by: Henda | 2010-01-22

Allergies

I am allergic to basically everything. I' m lactose intollerent, got to much acid in my body, have celiac, is allergic to anything with heast and according to my doctor, very close to becomming a diabetic and my body does not digest chicken. What on earth can I eat?

Dear Henda
I am sorry to hear that you have so many dietary problems. Because of the complexity of your conditions and multiple allergies, it is essential that you consult a clinical dietitian (visit the Association for Dietetics in SA Website at: www.adsa.org.za and click on "Find a Dietitian" to find a dietitian in your area). The dietitian will have to take a careful medical history (take along all the medical reports of your allergy tests and proof of the coeliac disease) and then work out a diet that will help you to maintain your energy levels and health. She/he will probably also recommend the use of vitamin and mineral supplements because your basic diet will be so restricted.
Please see a dietitian ASAP

1
Posted by: DietDoc | 2010-01-22

Dear Henda
Please see a dietitian ASAP