Question
Posted by: Dzivhani | 2010/01/13

Allergies

Question?

2
Posted by: Dzivhani | 2010/01/13

I have visited two Doctors in the past.The first one prescribed Allergex for me ( In September 2009 ) and the second one prescribed medrol ( November 2009).

I am not getting well at all. Each day arround 23H00 my whole body develops mountaineous rush ( allergy). This will continue until 04h00 in the morning.

How do i get a Doctor to book me into the hospital bed so that they could monitor or see what am complaining about. The two doctor i have visited seems to undermine the severity of the matter.

Kindly help. I am also a Discovery Health member.

Mr Dzivhani MAGORO

Reply to Dzivhani
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2010/01/13

Question?

Reply to cyberdoc