Posted by: Michelle | 2009-08-17

I am allergic to tomatoes,oranges and strawberries but I do not know for what in these or what other fruit/vegetasbles are in these catagories fall. Can you please help me?

Expert ImageArchive

Hi there Michelle

There is no direct link between these particuar foods that I am aware of.

You do not mention whether this is a 'new' response or some thing more longer term. Was there any precipitating factor i.e. had you been ill or on an antibiotic? which may have upset the normal balance of friendly bacteria in the colon. Are you prone to any other allergic conditions - asthma / eczema?

Consulting with a nutritionist may help you to resolve your problem.

Posted by: zuki | 2009-09-24

my body is itching and not responding to AP-loratadine anymore, what do i do

Reply to zuki
Posted by: Bradley De Villiers | 2009-08-26

Michelle Please help. I suffer really badly from a pollen alergie. I have over the years tried all the drugs available but only a quarterzone injection gives me relief. I am concerned about the long term side affects from this. Is there anything other than the quarterzone that may help. My nose turns into a tap. My eyes swell and my brain turns to mash potato ! I am desperate.

Reply to Bradley De Villiers