Question
Posted by: Sade | 2008/08/03

allergies

Hello please help me with refferences of where i can get help.I' m highly allergic living on Zertec tablets as my lifeline.Even though im on the medication, I still get allergy attacks and i always end up in hospital everytime i have the attack.Im allergic to almost evrything.All the major allergens that you have listed here they came back with my results.So please Im desperate

Thank you for visiting health24.com.

I recommend that you contact your nearest hospital, in order to get the details for the closest allergy specialist in your area. He/she can assist you in treating your chronic allergies. In the meantime, you can ask your GP for a combination of Diprosone and Celestone injection. This might alleviate your symptoms for a period of three months.

Kind regards