Question
Posted by: Laila | 2008-11-21

allergic to condoms...

I recently met a guy who is allergic to condoms, I heard about a lubricant that acts as a substitute for condoms. Prevents pregnancies and std' s. is this true if so where can i can it?

some men are allergic to the latex of condoms ( very FEW I might add) the lubricants you describe are products that contain a substance called NONOXIL 9. it is a spermicide ( and not a good one at that - so fails to prevent pregnancy many of the times. It DOES NOT prevent STD's and has been shown to INCREASE the chances of getting HIV. DEFINITELY NOT reccomended.
You need to use NON latex condoms which are made of polyurethane. Durex makes one for men and of course ALL female condoms are made from polyurethaine - either one will do - dont use them together:)

6
Posted by: laila | 2008-11-21

Thanx guys, I' ll try the non latex condoms and hopefully that will work. We have tried female condoms and it' s the same story.

Reply to laila
Posted by: Wondering | 2008-11-21

Some people should refrain from commenting.

Of course people can get a rash from Latex, hence (like DD said) there are condoms not made from Latex.

Reply to Wondering
Posted by: DD | 2008-11-21

You guys are all degenerates.. she can here for help!!

I too am allergic to condoms - ALL LATEX products actually.

DIskom sells non latex condoms, should solve your problem.

Reply to DD
Posted by: XXX | 2008-11-21

This is just a story not to use a condom

Reply to XXX
Posted by: ???? | 2008-11-21

try a woman condom instead

Reply to ????
Posted by: ???? | 2008-11-21

never has and never will be.lubrication is for woman that cant get wet or does the back door thing.

Reply to ????