Question
Posted by: nins | 2009/03/11

Allergic to adrenaline?

I know that adrenaline is naturally produced by the body and this question should be wrong. Yet in Cumming' s disease too much adrenaline is released and it poisens the body so that the body shows an allergic reaction. Yet I am unable to find any information about it on any medical site. Could you please explain to me how and why this disease occur and where I can find more information.

Nins

Are you referring to Cushing's Disease? If you are, refer to the following link for detailed information: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cushing%27s_syndrome