Posted by: Paul | 2012-06-30

Allergic rhinitis

I suffer allergic rhinitis, for the past few weeks I have been on klacid xl, augmentum, and two other antibiotics along with celesta mine and drix/bet nose spray. I have finished all medicine and a week later I''''m still not better am am worse. My nose is blocked, stuffy, dry, I''''m at a loss as what to do. I''''m a chronic sufferer, any help you can give would be appreciated. I have to be carefull as to what meds I take as cold and flu meds just make the mucus thicker. Any suggestions , thanks

Unfortunately, medication has failed to treat your sinusitis and you will therefore, have to consult an ENT specialist for surgical treatment. There is no other medication that I can suggest that is available over the counter, that will make a difference.