Posted by: Linda | 2011-11-14

Allergic Rhinitis

Hi There

I have an allergy to all aspirin including foods containing aspirin.
My sinuses get really blocked and constantly runny and I sneeze alot whitish mucus

What would you reccomend I really don''t want to be on long term meds etc that has various side effects.

A friend said that they are alternate sinus meds that are safe and natural to use over the long term.

Many Thanks

Expert ImageNatural health

With any chronic condition is it better to have a full consult with a health practitioner to ensure that the cause are addressed.

In general for Salicylate sensitivities address the gut. this would include products that acts as a pre-biotic and can heal and take inflammation out the gut - like L-glutamine.

kind regards
Dr Debbie